MANIFESTO

6:18:00 AM



Being an architecture student and an architect is a privilege because we are able to build, create, and innovate. It is indeed a tough course and a job because it requires excessive amount of caffeine and countless days of sleepless nights. “Kidding” aside, it may be challenging, but it is immensely rewarding.

My vision as a student designer in this industry that I have chosen is that as technology is vast evolving, we will too, and also the things that we do.  People would probably discover new ways on how to design and create. Names would go up in lights and they would never be forgotten. Soon we would be able to start a new golden age.

I believe that architecture is beyond what we see. It is more than the grandeur facades that we see around us and deeper than its foundation. Architecture is the soul process of how us designers are able to come up with jaw-dropping structures.  All the nuisances, frustrations, sleepless nights, and endeavors are what makes it beautiful and whole.

As an architecture student, my goal is far more than just to graduate and get a degree.  I do not just want to have my license and stop there. My ambition other than to be successful, is to be able to leave a mark not just to people but also to the world. To leave a legacy, if not the highest achievement, is one of the highest achievements that we can ever attain.  It is something that lasts even beyond death and can be passed down from generation to generation and they would be able to continue and be inspired by it.


I do not just want to be an architect. I want to be THE architect.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe